Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Status Update

It's been several months since my last substantive post and a while longer since I posted with any frequency. There's been a lot going on!

Last time I posted, I had indicated that I would be serving as campaign manager for Mike Wherry, who ran for Secretary of State of Indiana for the Libertarian Party. I spent about three months in that capacity before I resigned. It was a lot of work and a lot of late hours. After a few weeks of hiatus, I again increased my focus on the 2010 elections by supporting the Senate bid of Rebecca Sink-Burris and helping to organize electioneering activities for the Libertarian Party of Marion County.

I have become increasingly involved in LP politics and plan to continue to do so. I have no desire to support the establishment political parties and feel that I've been able to make a difference in the local LP. It is also clear to me that political activism is a necessary tool in the fight for political causes - in my case, liberty, opposition to government tyranny, and corporatism.

So, it is time to rekindle my writing to create awareness, provide analysis, and educate readers on the causes that I care about. I have not yet decided on the mix of content that I will pursue; this will probably evolve. I will talk about issues here in Indianapolis with increased frequency as well as statewide issues. I will not completely abandon issues of global economics, geopolitics and U.S. policy, but the mix will change.

I thank everyone for reading. I've also set up a Page on Facebook ("Like" me) and a Twitter feed ("Follow" me) to expand distribution and content.

No comments: