Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oops

I'm far too tired tonight to write anything moderately insightful (nor have I had the time to do any "research") but I just happened to catch this story mentioned on Dan Abrams earlier tonight and couldn't help but share (copied from KTAR News in Phoenix)--

Oops. McCain volunteers wife for topless contest
John McCain may have some explaining to do to his wife after he told a crowd at a Sturgis, South Dakota motorcycle rally he wants Cindy to enter their beauty contest.

"I told her [that] with a little luck, she could be the only woman to serve as both the First Lady and Miss Buffalo Chip," McCain told the crowd on Monday.

Sounds like a nice thing to say, right? Trouble is, that particular beauty pageant features mostly topless contestants.

McCain obviously didn't know how risque the contest can get, but the crowd he was speaking to sure did, as they met McCain's statement with hoots and whistles.

I highly suggest watching the clip of him making a fool of himself...it sure gave me a good laugh.


No comments: