Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Loose Ends... Vol. XX

Well, I didn't go out of town this week, but I have a better excuse for abandoning the blog for a full week: I was sick. I caught a "cruddy virus" (as described by my doctor) which had me in bed more this week than since I had mononucleosis.

There is a decent amount of news out there, and I have been slowly working on some of my promised research (and more). But, I have meetings in the morning and need to catch up on my rest. So, not much content tonight either.

Please visit the "Cowboy Ranch" the new blog from my friend, follower of this blog, and brand new father, "RTC". He and I are not exactly on the same page on a lot of issues, but he serves as a great sounding board for me and has greatly helped me to better understand the financial system.

No comments: