Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Loose Ends... Vol. XIX

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

This holiday has long been celebrated in various forms since colonial times. This week, I was blessed enough to have a wonderful series of celebrations with family and friends and hope that each of you have had the same.

So, I want to take this edition of "Loose Ends" to give thanks. We are often (always?) quite critical on this site. After all, there is much to be critical about. But, life is not all bad. I usually try to avoid comments like "this is the greatest nation on earth" because, frankly, I don't know any better. But, I do believe this is a great nation, and I aim to keep it that way. I hope that the articles we present here and your comments will help evolve and develop views and ideas which will protect our futures.

Content will likely be a little slow this week as it has been over the last few days as I'll be out of town.

No comments: