Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Garbage Everywhere

I'm watching CNBC right now and can't help but become terribly irritated. First, they have an unapologetic Democrat on who does nothing but whine, argue, blame Republicans, and say things like, "is there anything that this President can do that you guys would like?" to her fellow panelists.

Then, you have the pro-business, anti-Obama guy spouting his own rhetoric. He did not irritate me as much, but, that's just because he couldn't get much of a word in edge-wise against panelist #1.

Argh. There is no fact-checking; just a lot of "blah, blah, blah... Democrats suck! Oh yeah, no way! Republicans suck!" Seriously!? Is this our media? (That's rhetorical... I like calling it mediatainment.)

Surprisingly, I haven't heard the phrase "green shoots" yet tonight on CNBC; although, I haven't been paying that much attention.

Just venting...

No comments: