Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Loose Ends... Vol. LIII

In the last week, the mainstream media has begun to pick up on the program trading activity which I touched on in my article on Goldman Sachs last weekend. (I know I had nothing to do with it!)

Have a look at this article from London's Financial Times or this one from the New York Times. A lot of the mainstream publicity has come from a report Themis Trading (their blog). As I've noted before, I first learned about this from Zero Hedge.

*****

I'm beginning to formulate my thoughts on health care. I've noticed that the phrase "health insurance reform" is being used instead of "health care reform" lately. While this is an interesting change, you can be sure it is a subtle attempt at propaganda.

*****

I'm traveling again this week, so my posts may be light.

No comments: